Through this website, personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services is collected.
We inform you that the owner of the website (responsible for the treatment) complies with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), the Regulation EU 2016/679, General Data Protection (hereinafter, GDPR) and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data.
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of your personal data
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be used for the generic purpose of managing and controlling the commercial relationship established between the user and the data controller, and specifically for:
Manage full access and correct use of services and/or products by users.
To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions that you make through the contact forms on our website (including emails and/or phone calls).
To provide, update, maintain and protect the services and/or products offered To offer new services and/or products, special offers or updates.
Where appropriate, manage personnel selection processes in worker and/or collaborator selection processes.
Communications: We may send you emails, messages and other types of communications in reference to the contracted services and/or products; as well as for technical issues that may affect this website. These communications are considered part of the services and/or products contracted or requested.
Where appropriate, commercial communications (marketing): We may use your personal data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to carry out surveys, obtain your opinion about the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, developments information about the services and/or products, offers and/or promotions of our services and/or products or of third-party companies related to us. These commercial offers will be, in any case, expressly and separately authorized by the user. This consent may be revoked at any time using the means and forms implemented for this purpose.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above, unless it is imposed by law or there is a judicial and/or administrative requirement that implies data processing for purposes other than those stated.
The personal data provided will be kept and processed as long as the contractual relationship with the user is maintained, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising their rights in terms of data protection. The data may also be kept for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations applicable to the data controller.
The personal data of the people interested in receiving commercial information and newsletters will be kept indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request their opposition to the sending of commercial communications or deletion of their data.
LEGITIMATION OF PROCESSING
- The consent of the interested party given for the purposes described above, which will be requested:
- Before proceeding to process your data,
- In the registration/contracting process as a client or,
- At the time of sending commercial communications from
The requests for information that you send us require that you voluntarily provide us with the necessary data to be able to respond to the requests. However, you can freely refuse to provide us with that data or, later, revoke the consent previously granted to process your data. In these cases, the refusal to provide personal data will mean the impossibility of meeting the requests of the users, and the revocation of the consent given will not affect the treatments based on the consent of the interested party carried out before it was revoked.
The data processing by
Re-potmarket the interested party is part of or for the application on request will be applicable if the user acquires products is necessary for the execution of a contract in the one of this of pre-contractual measures. This legal basis or contract services through our website.
The legitimate interest of
Re-potmarket in maintaining and retaining its customers and/or users and better meeting their previously expressed expectations or interests, for example: improving products and/or services offered, manage requests, queries or claims, offer products similar to those contracted, inform about current promotions and discounts, among others. All of the above shall be understood without prejudice to Re-potmarket's compliance with the other obligations relating to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means regulated by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce.
RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS .
That the international transfer of data is necessary for the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures in which the interested party is a party.
That the international transfer of data is necessary by application of current legislation.
That the international transfer of data takes place with the express consent of the interested party. That the international transfer of data takes place because the web page is hosted on servers located outside the European Economic Area.
In any case, in the cases in which international data transfers may take place,
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS.
The regulations on data protection allow you to exercise before the data controller your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), limitation of treatment, portability and not to be subject to decisions individualized. Next, we explain what these rights consist of:
- Right of access: Allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right to rectification: Allows you to correct errors, modify data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete, and guarantee the certainty of your personal data.
- Right of deletion: Allows you to request the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition: Allows the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or its cessation, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked during the corresponding term. Right to oppose the sending of advertising: Interested parties may oppose the sending of commercial communications. In that case you can revoke your consent to receive these notifications at any time.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Data portability: Interested persons may request to receive the data that concerns them and that they have provided us or that – whenever technically possible – we send them to another data controller of their choice, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): Interested persons have the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party. Possibility of withdrawing consent: The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time when this consists of the legal basis for the processing of personal data, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given at the time of providing us with your data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set forth, please contact us through the contact details that appear in "Identification of the person responsible for the processing of personal data", in which you include the following information: Name and surname, ID number, postal and/or electronic contact address, indicating the type of right and specifying its conditions. We may ask you for additional information in order to verify your identity.
Possibility of claiming before the Control Authority:
It is possible that
Preservation of certain data
Our servers collect information automatically when the user uses the web services. This registration data may include the IP address, the identification of the device from which our website is accessed, the operating system used, and the configuration of the device, among others.
The user is informed that the owner of the website (responsible for the treatment) has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of their personal data and prevent their alteration, loss and treatment and/or or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. Likewise, additional measures have been established in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the personal information held by
Our website uses its own and third-party cookies. You can find all the detailed information regarding cookies in our Cookies Policy.